6.06.2010

Sprinkler fun

Today Gabe played in the sprinklers as I desperately tried to salvage all the hard work and money that went into planting the front flower bed yesterday. We tried to soak the plants after we planted yesterday, but apparently we didn't do a good enough job to keep some of the flowers from starting to droop and wilt in today's scorching hot sun. Hopefully I can revive them or at least keep the others fresh and alive.


















Unfortunately, I think my camera is broken after spending too much time in the hands of little Gabe. Jasen said, "I told you that letting him play with your camera was a bad idea, but no...." So, oh well. I got out Jasen's old camera and it turns out it works just fine. I liked mine better, but his will do until I get a new one (probably not until Christmas). And so, when I took these pictures tonight I found a couple of pictures from our vacation to San Diego back in July of 2008.





I wonder if one of these guys is that killer killer whale (the one that killed its trainer).





No comments: