12.10.2011

A Christmas Party and more...

Katelyn and Jordan made the trip from Logan for our annual Christmas party.  We ate good food, exchanged presents, played games and just had a great time partying.  I had so much fun.  Jasen is not a game player (he is poopy that way) so any chance I get I'm more than thrilled to play games.   I'm pretty sure Katelyn and I won at Battle of the Sexes, so that's an extra bonus.  Before the kids went to bed that night they enjoyed putting their Cooties together and we've played many times since including tonight as a family.  As we played tonight Hannah was upset when Gabe chose the bow for his head piece, and I'm sure he chose it because he knew she would want it.  Those are  the sort of squabbles I'm breaking up on a daily or even hourly basis.  I guess that's what big brothers are there for, to torment their little sisters. 


Showing their new Cootie game.



In this picture you can see Hannah having her "bugs" kiss each other-she's so funny!


I was trying to get a really cute posed picture in front of the tree- obviously not an easy task.


This is what we did tonight for a family activity.



I'm so thankful for this absolutely gorgeous Nativity set that was given to us from Grandma Bernice.  Jasen's Grandpa Stromberg made it.  I love it so much.


He also made this beautiful set of carolers.


When you don't have a fireplace it's a little difficult  to hang your stockings by the fire with care, so you have to be creative and find some other place to carefully hang them.


Our 2011 Christmas tree.
Speaking of carolers...these two need a little practice before we go door to door.  Haha...they're adorable.


5 comments:

Kathy said...

Love all the picture, the house looks beautiful with all the festive decorations. Jasens grandfather made some priceless nativity and carolers ceramics. Hannah and Gabe your songs made my day. Great job!

Kathy said...

I forgot to mention that the gingerbread house looks delicious! Mom

Greg, Linds, and Avery said...

Hilarious. Gabe and Hannah are looking so OLD. I can't believe it. It's been forever since I've seen them in person. They're absolutely adorable.

Joseph said...

When I feel a little bored I pull up these videos and laugh myself tired every time.

old said...

I look a bit sickly/pale in those pictures...oh well. Gabe and Hannah are great singers though. I request for them to sing "Fa la la la la la la" next.