7.17.2009

The beginning...

So I've decided to start a blog. Anyone reading this, I'll go ahead and warn you that I'm not very committed to this. I don't know how often I'll post anything. Mainly I'm doing this so my parents in Georgia can see pictures of the kids on a regular basis. They don't do facebook and emailing pictures takes way too long. I know there are picture sharing sites and whatnot, but this just seems like the best alternative. Therein lies my reasoning and justification for creating a blog. I just thought I'd share that because I have no problem admitting that this blog will be pretty darn boring and mostly full of amateur pictures taken by yours truly.

1 comment:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Yeah I'm so glad you joined the blogging world!! Can't wait to see more pictures of your cute new baby girl.